News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Passenger Cars

Started by CG04, March 10, 2008, 02:48:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CG04

Thanks to all for the help and suggestions.  We have decided (I didn't get a vote) on the 34' Roundhouse cars (RND 84303) due out in May and got them ordered.  They should look good on my small layout.  I think anything longer may have looked out of place behind the 2-6-2 Rio Grande.  It's pretty small.  Now to start on the scenery.  I'll be back looking for more help and advice.

Thanks again,

Clif

Yampa Bob

Jeff
I have 10 Mantua ordered, been on back order for 4 months, but at only $7.95 they are worth waiting for, especially since I don't pay shipping.  

Sounds like the grandkids made their choice.  Grandpas don't get a vote, they just pay the bill.  :D

Bob
I know what I wrote, I don't need a quote
Rule Number One: It's Our Railroad.  Rule Number Two: Refer to Rule Number One.

Johnson Bar Jeff

Quote from: Yampa Bob on March 24, 2008, 02:13:18 PM
Jeff
I have 10 Mantua ordered, been on back order for 4 months, but at only $7.95 they are worth waiting for, especially since I don't pay shipping.  

Bob

I've got a coach and combine on order myself. Lord knows when they will show up. I ordered them strictly because the Model Power "Mantua Classics" version comes ready-made with knuckle couplers, to use with my Richmond eight-wheeler.

I've got far more of the older, "real" Mantua and/or Tyco versions, both "1860" and "1890," than I care to contemplate.

Jeff

Pacific Northern

Pacific Northern