News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

New 2009 Thomas Items

Started by Thomasfan6789, March 22, 2008, 09:28:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomasfan6789

Dear Mr. Bachmann
    Is it true that for 2009 the following things will be made?

Salty
Henrietta, Special Coach
Switch Tower
Thomas the Tank Engine's Fun with Freight Train Set, Thomas the Tank Engine's Holiday Special Set, Emily the Beautiful Engine Train Set

Thanks,
Bryan

StanierJack

Quote from: Thomasfan6789 on March 22, 2008, 09:28:38 AM
Dear All,
Here are the first announcements. As I have said in each section,, there will be a transition period before all the items announced do, in fact, appear in 90- 120 days. Let's hope these will be here soon!

Conductor Figure
Edward, Emily, and Mavis
Coal Wagon w/ load, Cattle Wagon, Well Wagon, Cream Tanker, Raspberry Syrup Tanker, Salt Wagon, RF Container Wagon, 6 Ton Wagon
Sodor Scenery: Sodor Junction Station, Water Tower, Coaling Station, Pedestrian Bridge, Signal Gantry (two per box) (you can see these all on the Island of Sodor display layout in the gallery)

The Chaz Storm

Quote from: Thomasfan6789 on March 22, 2008, 09:28:38 AM
Dear Mr. Bachmann
    Is it true that for 2009 the following things will be made?

Salty
Henrietta, Special Coach
Switch Tower
Thomas the Tank Engine's Fun with Freight Train Set, Thomas the Tank Engine's Holiday Special Set, Emily the Beautiful Engine Train Set

Thanks,
Bryan

Not in 2009 but around October 2008 along with Edward and Mavis who have been delayed.  There is also the mail car and the conductor figure coming out soon. 

Railwaypark

This year is gonna be different,Edward & mavis will be delayed over my dead body.
I am collecting the bachmann thomas model because i want to do my thomas series later in the future.

SuperD

What does that mean railwaypark? Are you going to force them to release them soon?

Anyway, just be patient! They'll come out soon enough.

metal4life

I think it'd be best to ignore anything that railwaypark says. Anyway, yeah those items are gonna be released around august-november. There is a pic of the Thomas christmas set around here.

Michael

Trust me Edward.  I learned to do that.  lol

Myself

As long as they're making the effort to make them at all I'm happy. Looking forward especially to Mavis, Henrietta, and the Mail Coach.

Railwaypark

Quote from: SuperD on March 22, 2008, 12:44:23 PM
What does that mean railwaypark? Are you going to force them to release them soon?

Anyway, just be patient! They'll come out soon enough.
I mean I expect them to be available this year.
I am collecting the bachmann thomas model because i want to do my thomas series later in the future.