New location for Chaz, his mom, me, the FPTP gang, and Corrie.

Started by Diesel #261, March 24, 2008, 11:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

styntwin409

Seeing pictures like those inspired me to make a diorama that I shall dedicate to Chaz's mom. I wish I could dedicate an area on my layout, and I might still, but I haven't started building my new one.

I will be keeping Chaz's mother in my prayers.

~Justin
~Contact me on my new account, Chessie Sys. 3022~

My Chessie layout site

Guilford Guy

His scenery still hasn't improved...
Its nice of him to dedicate it, but the kid seriously needs to spend time and effort into making his layout presentable...
Alex

The Chaz Storm

Sorry for not replying sooner but I love the pictures!!  Keep up the good work you guys, your kindness and support for my mom means a whole lot to me! :)

Paul M.

Quote from: Guilford Guy on March 25, 2008, 09:20:09 PM
Its nice of him to dedicate it, but the kid seriously needs to spend time and effort into making his layout presentable...

I don't think he's finished with it yet, GG...

-Paul
[
www.youtube.com/texaspacific

Guilford Guy

Quote from: Paul M. on March 25, 2008, 09:34:39 PM
Quote from: Guilford Guy on March 25, 2008, 09:20:09 PM

I don't think he's finished with it yet, GG...
Even then, its better to focus ground foam in one small area that looks good, then to sprinkle it sparingly all over the layout with white showing through etc! Its been this way the past year and I haven't seen any attempts at adding more scenery... I'd gladly send him a spare bag of ground foam...
Alex

Diesel #261

Just so you know Alex Corrie may only get down to his layout 3 times a month.  After all he is a very busy person this time of the year. :)

I work with him at Frog Pulling Team, Frog Pulling Team Transfer Sleds Inc., and Charles Machine Inc. and I have seen how hard he works.  Also note that Corrie is a member of the N.T.P.A., Sodor Model Railway Club, and Clarion Model Rail Roaders Club.  Corrie has to keep up with the N.T.P.A. on pulling dates and also has to keep his tractors up to date.  He has also been working on a few models for the Sodor Model Railway site.  As for the Clarion Model Rail Roaders Club Corrie is still talking layout ideas with them and also getting ready to take one of my layouts up to the toy show in Summerville for a setup.

Corrie working at Bobs Volt wagon is getting him some cash so he can work on his layout.  He has got a good amount of cash but hasn’t had time to get up to the hobby center to get anything to start his project up again with yet.

I am very sure that the area Corrie is working on will look real nice once it is done.  I don’t see Corrie getting back to his layout for about a month since he has also been working on his movie though.

Also Chaz I wish best luck to your mom. ;)  I’m going to bed before my sister catches me. ;D
"Shaking and spluttering, the diesel stopped."