News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

the walthers SUPERLINER cars

Started by HOplasserem80c, February 25, 2007, 08:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HOplasserem80c

i know that the Super liner cars are 85 feet in real life. Do any of you think a superliner car has a chance of going around a 18 radius turn? i have a tyco cambles 90 foot box car and it goes around but i wanted to know if a superliner could. thanks for any help. i need to know this because i am going to get a AMD-103

Guilford Guy

Alex

HOplasserem80c

ok let me refrase this can a consist of three super liner cars go around a 18 radius turn. i need a persons advice over the age of 13

FFJOHNL312

I'm 36.

Three of the Superliner cars may make it around that 18" radiaa, but they will look heinous doing so and may derail due to the proximity of the car ends to each other. Those corners DO move closer to each other when they o around a curve.

John Loesch
DGLE? We don't need no stinkin' DGLE!

Guilford Guy

It does work on 22 and 24 but 18 is cutting it a little close.
Alex

HOplasserem80c

thanks john you didn't have to tell me your age i know you are adult i just said that because gg can't even spell super liner as you see
Quote from: Guilford Guy on February 25, 2007, 08:08:50 PM
1 stuporliner yes, 2 no.

Guilford Guy

Alex

Stephen Warrington

Try 22 at the min unless you got a few big hooks on your line to clean up the mess.

Stephen
age 31

HOplasserem80c

i think a 44 ton crane will work fine  ;D

gg FYI nobody cares  ;)

Guilford Guy

Maybe a scaled down 44 but a 200 is better.
Alex

HOplasserem80c

well i have to put my 200 ton crane back on the rails. it fell of my trestle and rolled down a hill. no damage just a lot of trees smashed down in the plaster which was fixed.

HOplasserem80c

HOplasserem80c

i might get some superliner cars made by con-cor instead

traindude109

Quote from: HOplasserem80c on February 25, 2007, 09:01:22 PM
i think a 44 ton crane will work fine  ;D

gg FYI nobody cares  ;)

C'mon dude lets not start this again please.
Matt

Boulder Creek and Western Railroad (G scale 1:20.3)

HOplasserem80c

i am not starting anything i am just tierd of him giving the answers to stuff that he doesn't know anything about. i am 13 and i would like a adults answer.