News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

customer service @ bachmann M I A or what

Started by jason54, February 28, 2007, 12:51:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jason54

I had a defect in my bran new ez command,so I call bachmann they say no problem send it back and we will send you a new one. This sounds easy enough right. WRONG I have had to call them 4 times and keep getting the same old story. Each time they say it will be shipped that day meanwhile three months later my whole layout is dead in the water while I get more lies. If this continues I geuss I shall have to cut my losses with bachmann and buy another brand just to run my many trains. So from my stand point is if you have a problem with a bachmann product you can send it back or throw it in the trashcan you have about the same likelyhood of ever having it replaced nomatter how many times you are told it will be fixed or replaced.

harold

Jason54

jason, dont feel bad it had taken me a month to get a part replaced for a backmann steam engine, but a protro 2000 steam or diesil engine much better running engine.

call 215-533-1600 ask for tom in parts and service

jason54

You are right my proto 2000 is the best I have only wish I could run them (hard to do with no controler). It took a month for them to determan it was a defect. So the three months started after they said it would be sent that would make a total of four months of dissapointment with this product and cusomer service maybe they should change it to cusomer unservice.

doxie

???I had a shy that I sent in about 3 yrs ago
& they replace it about 3 weeks  now I sent
one steam eng. in could not find the the rec.
so sent MO. with it now I cant get a answer
so I think we need  LOTS OF LUCK
Joe Ward