News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Question for Mike CT

Started by Diesel #261, March 28, 2008, 09:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diesel #261

Ok this may be a little off topic and if it is I promis to erase it. ;) 

Mike CT
I was wondering if you ran any O guage Thomas & Friends items.  I was also wondering if I could go up and see your layout sometime.  Let me know. ;)
"Shaking and spluttering, the diesel stopped."

Mike CT

Justin:
     You and your friends are welcome anytime.  Unfortunately I have no O-gauge Thomas items.  I'm sure that my Grandson Micah would be thrilled if I did.
Micah runnings the trains from the layout. 

Corrie and his Dad had  also talked about seeing my layout.  My layout like Corrie's is not complete. 

I will also be at the Greenburg Show at the Monroeville Expo Mart, Pittsburgh, PA  July 12 and 13 with the TCA Fort Pitt Highrailers.  I usually bring all of my Pittsburg and Shawmut trains to run at that meet.  You and your friends may want to make that meet.  We allow the visitors to use our Lionel Cab-1 remotes and run the trains as long as they are not abusive.
A Shawmut Coal drag with (4) SW's  original paint skeem from Atlas with Custom paint  Atlas  (Independence and Betsy Ross bicentenial paint)

You can access my website

http://www.mikedian.net/trains/Model%20Train%20Pics/Model%20Train%20Pictures/index.html

Click on the file folders to aceess pictures.  Click on the thumbnail pictures to enlarge.  Check the upper left corner of the index page, there is usually more than page per file. 

Have fun
Mike CT