News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Note to Chaz

Started by Diesel #261, March 16, 2008, 10:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diesel #261

Chaz
I am sorry to hear about your mom.  Beleave it or not my mom has just been dignosed with cancer and its really making me worrie.  I hope your mom gets feeling better soon. ;)
"Shaking and spluttering, the diesel stopped."

westsidelumber12

Sorry bout your mom chaz I would dedicate somthing to your mom as well, a Santa fe passenger car named after her.
Santa Fe ALL The Way

Its true....

The Chaz Storm

Thank you very much you guys! :D  I really appreciate the support a lot in this very hard situation.  It has put me and my family under a lot of pressure, your kind words made me feel really happy.  Also Justin, I am really sorry to hear about your mom too.  Your mom is in my prayers and I will wish her the very best.  Both of us are going through a really hard time with this and I promise to support you as much as you have been supporting for me. 

The fact that both Justin and I are going through a hard time right now we could really use the support in this situation.  I know this has nothing to do with Thomas or Bachmann but I think this thread is an acception. :)

This thread is clearly made for peace and support, if you guys can't say anything positive about this thread or you can't say anything respectful for us, then don't say anything at all.  Thank you.

Billbarman

I really hope things clear up and she recovers soon ;)

styntwin409

Dude... That's so terrible to hear, both Chaz and Shawmunt Line. I hope for the best for both of your mothers and I shall keep them in my prayers.

~Justin
~Contact me on my new account, Chessie Sys. 3022~

My Chessie layout site

ThomasFan247

sorry 2 here about ur mom. im suffering a 2 month ear infection but its not even CLOSE 2 how serious ur mom. i have her in my pryers. sory 2 hear bout ur mom 2 justin. shes in my prayers also. best of luck 2 u guys.

ur friend,
Christian

westsidelumber12

Sorry to hear about your mom too Justin, my grandma has cancer but she has gone through treatment and evrything is going good. It will be A -O-K, i promise.
Santa Fe ALL The Way

Its true....

SuperD

Yes, I know how you all feel. My mom has had an extent of lymphoma and has had shingles in the past. She still lives her life normally, and you can't really tell she has any major illness.

My sympathy to you all.

Diesel #261

My mom is now 20% cured now but she still has a long way to go. :(
"Shaking and spluttering, the diesel stopped."

The Chaz Storm

You are right, it is a long way to go but you should be proud that she has gotten 20% better and that is what matters the most.  Focus more on the improvements then the challenges, because once you do you will feel much better about things in this situation.  ;)