News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

it is no FAIR!!!!

Started by alex wittman, March 28, 2008, 11:01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alex wittman

this is an outrage to me that we don't know the secret of how to make a simple skarloey railway with all the engines but topkafatz knows how to make them so detailed with the chassis, I mean we do not know how to do that like he does, i say we make a topic where websites of chassis and narrow gauge stuff can be found and we can relax with our new skarloey railway engines but i have godred made because he was level one to the project, ertl skarloey and rhenaes is level two, but i say i can make a new topic so everybody can post the websites from this speech and we can do that simply, right am i right so i am asking you guys this please do this for ourselves and others.

Santa Fe buff

Probley just skilled, or has a real picture of his engine to look at.
If it bothers you, try to make your own detailed engine, just try, who knows? Adding enamel to an engine makes it more realistic, but is needed skill, whos to say it different, try to make your own, buy that engine- in stock form <you know with his face and other details on it.>- and add more details-

It's not skill, but knowledge, fun, practice, and learning the model.
Keep that in mind, I made it up, I think it means something. Don't let it bother you, some want a steam engine, but they don't know how to make it- same here, just show off your own skill, sencery or track, whatever it is.

That website idea isn't bad, we can turn it into every engine to make it better, ask bachmann, they might add it- maybe. Make your own website, that's the way to do it, just be ready to pay monthly fees.
- Joshua Bauer

Cheeky_ULP

You do realize Topkazfatt is an adult, and even a parent? Of course he has skills. :P

Santa Fe buff

Really? Reminds me of my uncle, he has too entire large storage pods filled with HO, inside an warehouse. And he has skilled, I'm a little mad when he won't tell me, but sooner or later, I'll figure it out myself. Yep, 7 superliner cars, 30<min.> freighers, 10 engines, and at least and 5 layouts with only track. oh, and 2 turntables.
SKILL IS NOTHING WITHOUT MONEY, thats why I spotted my Dash-9 in a local dealer, but I have to raise a hundred dollars before someone else buys it!
well, thats my meaningless or whatever, commet.
- Joshua Bauer

Cheeky_ULP

Dang, thats alot. Wish I had the money for that kind of stuff. And yes really, in fact I think he said his son is 3 years old. o: Pretty lucky kid to have a Dad who can do so well in the model train world, and in the videos the son seems intrested. [:

StanierJack

You claim to not know how to make models like he does. Have you even bothered to read the description? It has a link to his blog:

http://sodororient.blog76.fc2.com/

Jake

^Yeah, because everyone and their brother can read Japanese...
Co Admin/Founder of the North American Narrow Gauge Modelers!
http://www.getphpbb.com/phpbb/northamericanna.html
www.myspace.com/vfb1210

JIMMY!! HAFF AR LODE JUST DROPPED LOOS!!!

StanierJack

Quote from: Jake on April 02, 2008, 09:56:07 PM
^Yeah, because everyone and their brother can read Japanese...

See the little Union Flag? Click it and it becomes English. Magic!