News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

New to the place.

Started by Shawmut Line 1866, March 31, 2008, 07:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shawmut Line 1866

Hello
My name is Frank, and as you may know by my Signature I am a big fan of the Shawmut Line railway.  I am just a modeler of real trains and I have a 4X8 layout.  I also have 4 Shawmut Line diesels.  I have 3 Oliver Winchesters and 1 other diesel.   Some of you may know I am a friend of Corrie and Justin.  Also I have seen that Corrie, Mike CT, and Justin are also members of this board.  Since I am new I was wondering if some of you guys on here can teach me the ropes.  Thanks. ;)

Chessie Sys. 3022

Well, it's pretty basic: Don't use bad language, don't spam, don't start flame wars, don't be a brat, ect. Posting topics of things that would fit in an existing topic is needless and I would avoid doing so. So pretty much, just keep the place happy. Pull a Thomas and be "really useful!"  :)

Welcome to the board!

~Justin

The Chaz Storm

Hello!  Welcome to the forum it is really nice to meet you!  I am Charlie but everyone around here calls me Chaz.  As Justin said earlier, no spamming, no swearing, and always show a good and positive attitude.  I must warn you though, some people can be capricious and often cause trouble.  Whenever they do that you can always ignore them or you could always tell them in a calm and mature way to grow up and to stop causing trouble.  If they don't listen to us then they can end up in trouble with the Bach-man like how two members have in the past.  (Names not mentioned).

Have a great time at this forum! :)

Diesel #261

Hey Becker!!! ;D  As you may or may not know it was Corrie and HenryBlue that were banned. :D
"Shaking and spluttering, the diesel stopped."

Rail-Runner192

Ready for New Items!!

Rail-Runner192

Chaz is right. Its immature. >:(
Ready for New Items!!