News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Williams/Bachmann @ York?

Started by John Brennan, April 03, 2008, 10:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Brennan

Dear Mr. Bachman,
                              Will you folks be at the upcoming York? And if so will you have Williams catalogs? Thanks.

the Bach-man

Dear John,
Yes to both, and I'm building a new display layout to bring as well!
Have fun!
the Bach-man

Hamish K

Dear Bach Man

I hope you will place a photographic record of building the new layout in the photo gallery as you did with your excellent ON30 and Thomas layouts.

Hamish

OGReditor

I look forward to seeing you there, Mr. Bach-mann!

Allan

DominicMazoch

Mr. Bach Mann,

E-7 question:

I have head the E-7 is coming out in TEXAS SPECIAL.  Now, will the paint be like the one the MKT/Frisco painted on the REAL ones, or will it be a redue of Lionel's 2245 of the 1950's.

I was looking at the UP/Katy loco, but I might spring for the E unit if it is painted like the original TS.

Also, will local hobbie shops who sell Bachmann products be able to see Williams?  There is one here in Houston who does On3, HO, and N.  Told them I wopuld consider bying WBB from them.

the Bach-man

Dear Dominic,
The catalogs will be out for the TCA show in York; I'll be able to tell you then. Tell your hobby shop to keep in touch with his distributor.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

3rail

The F-3's are part of the Golden Memory Series, so they are painted like the Post-war versions.  The E-7's will have prototypical paint schemes, but there are no pictures in the catalog.  We will have them later in the year, and will post a photo when we get a sample.

The catalog is at the printer right now. We will have them at the York show later this month.

Hope to see you there!

OGReditor

Congrats to the Bachmann and Williams by Bachmann reps who participated in the recent York Meet.  The display was excellent and the staff there was courteous and helpful.  Thanks, too, for participating in our OGR Forum meeting in the grandstand on Friday.  I look forward to seeing you folks again in October, and hopefully will be able to spend more time with you.

Alan Miller
Editor-in-Chief
O Gauge Railroading magazine