Previous topic - Next topic

Paul M.

Kyle,
I bid on the cannery. It looks great.

-Paul
[
www.youtube.com/texaspacific

Beatthe9ers

If I had more disposable income, a wife who wasn't starting to raise her eyebrows every time the topic of model trains came up, and a bit more space in my current home, I would be saying things to visitors like, "And here is my 'engineerkyle collection'",  which would be prominently on display.

I've bid on several of the past items but have not won one yet.  Bad for me but good for you.  You should be getting top dollar for this stuff.

The Cobblestone Manor looks a lot bigger than 17x7, but I'll take your word for it.

Santa Fe buff

NICE, did you personally weather those, they are cool, I would buy them, But I prefer driving, or straight from the manufacturer. Like instead of buying a GP38-2 from Bachmann on Ebay, I would buy it here, if they had one. I rather just work with was avilible, instead of fishing on ebay for a hard-to-find engine. Nice job, I expect them to sell high.
- Joshua Bauer

engineerkyle

Quote from: Beatthe9ers on March 28, 2008, 01:48:57 PM
If I had more disposable income, a wife who wasn't starting to raise her eyebrows every time the topic of model trains came up, and a bit more space in my current home, I would be saying things to visitors like, "And here is my 'engineerkyle collection'",  which would be prominently on display.

I've bid on several of the past items but have not won one yet.  Bad for me but good for you.  You should be getting top dollar for this stuff.

The Cobblestone Manor looks a lot bigger than 17x7, but I'll take your word for it.

The dimensions are correct.

Those are mighty kind words!

May I quote you in future listing?

Thanks!

ps. Here's a silo and it's prototype I'm listing tomorrow;

CLICK ON IMAGES TO ENLARGE

EK

Beatthe9ers

You may certainly quote me, though my entire experience with your work is through the pictures you've posted, I haven't been lucky enough to buy one yet.

Additional question:  Some of the pictures you've posted show these structures as part of a larger whole.  Is that your personal layout or a part of a larger communal one?  Also, are you just clearing out some room for new things?  Selling off all your inventory?  Building and selling right away?  Or a combination?  It's none of my business, but I am just wondering.

pdlethbridge

have you ever thought about going to work for fine scale miniatures??? Nice work

engineerkyle

Quote from: Beatthe9ers on April 02, 2008, 11:54:44 AM
You may certainly quote me, though my entire experience with your work is through the pictures you've posted, I haven't been lucky enough to buy one yet.

Additional question:  Some of the pictures you've posted show these structures as part of a larger whole.  Is that your personal layout or a part of a larger communal one?  Also, are you just clearing out some room for new things?  Selling off all your inventory?  Building and selling right away?  Or a combination?  It's none of my business, but I am just wondering.

The larger whole is my 12x24 layout in my basement. It's full up, and can hold more rolling stock or structures... I'm finding eBay is a good way to clear room so I can make new stuff.

ek

engineerkyle

Quote from: pdlethbridge on April 02, 2008, 01:46:04 PM
have you ever thought about going to work for fine scale miniatures??? Nice work

THANKS, I hope you're not joshing me. Are they hiring?

ek