News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

DCC is the best!!!

Started by trains, April 07, 2008, 03:20:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trains

I was thinking about leaving bachmann and go to digitraxbut since I saw that new wireless DCC controller I am sticking to bachmann and buy the new DCC controller because there are more options and you can run so many more locomotives.so im going to stay with bachmann.

I recomend DCC

fieromike

Quote from: trains on April 07, 2008, 03:20:06 PM
I was thinking about leaving bachmann and go to digitraxbut since I saw that new wireless DCC controller I am sticking to bachmann and buy the new DCC controller because there are more options and you can run so many more locomotives.so im going to stay with bachmann.

I recomend DCC

You didn't say which model of Digitrax, the Zephyr, or one of the other models that can use IR or radio?  Options? Digitrax has about, if not the, most extensive line of DCC components on the market.
And just how many trains do you think you can control at one time?

trains

Quote from: fieromike on April 07, 2008, 04:52:04 PM
Quote from: trains on April 07, 2008, 03:20:06 PM

I recomend DCC
I was going to buy the zypher but i wanted one of the wireless controllers.

You didn't say which model of Digitrax, the Zephyr, or one of the other models that can use IR or radio?  Options? Digitrax has about, if not the, most extensive line of DCC components on the market.
And just how many trains do you think you can control at one time?

Guilford Guy

Digitraxx makes radio throttles too. Dynamis looks good, but I think I'll stay with Lenz or Digitraxx since it seems simpler...
Alex

Yampa Bob

Trains
How can you be in position to recommend DCC when yesterday you didn't even know what DCC is?

You now have 8 threads active in this section.  Are you trying to set a new record?  You are "flooding" the forum.

Bob

I know what I wrote, I don't need a quote
Rule Number One: It's Our Railroad.  Rule Number Two: Refer to Rule Number One.

gcodori

Everyone...
the BEST dcc system is the one that fits YOU best, regardless of who makes it.  PERIOD.

pdlethbridge

As a single operator on a small home layout, you'll find out over time that running more than one locomotive at a time can be very tricky unless they are double headed. OR unless Your double headed! ;D