News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

MESSAGE - To Everyone!

Started by Bear7101, April 09, 2008, 06:41:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bear7101

Can we not make anymore threads for new members we shouldn't just be starting new threads for the same old messages,
It's fantastic that you join and we love getting new members to the board!!!

The rules are fair simple, Don't use bad language, don't start any fights among other members, don't annoy people, be calm in discussions so you don't get angry and start saying things to get you band.......

Can we also stop posting new threads asking simple little questions, it's a waist of a thread and a waist of space, to resolve this problem i will be opening a new thread "Random Question Thread".

So please can we just get this message across to old and new members, Please help to try and make this board a clean and better place for everyone!  =D=D=D.

Bear7101.

The Chaz Storm

I appreciate your willingness to help with making the forum a better place.  As of right now though there are no wars or fights or anything like that right now, which is great.  So right now I don't think we need to worry about anything at all.  I will admit, however, it does get annoying at times when there are too many threads and most of them usually aren't necessary as we already have similar topics.  They can simply be deleted by the Bach-man or they can be deleted by the person who made the thread to begin with.  I think once the extra/unneeded threads are deleted then I think things will be pretty good on the forum.  ;)  We can't get mad at the new members though for making a thread telling us they just joined as they are new members to the forum and it sometimes takes time to understand how things work around here.  In time though, things do get better for the new members and they learn how things work around here.  I know that for a fact. :) 

Diesel #261

"Shaking and spluttering, the diesel stopped."

Chessie Sys. 3022

Hey guys, here's another one of my random ideas:
Why don't we just ask Mr. Bachmann to post a sticky topic that explains the rules, and if newcomers still don't get what's going on, they can post their questions there?   :)

~Justin

Rail-Runner192

Ready for New Items!!

Santa Fe buff

I kind of like new threads, it makes it more fun, having new questions, and to have the thought of helping someone.
:) That Bach-man question topic isn't a bad idea either.
- Joshua Bauer

max (uk)

Bear, what you said was needed. It does get on my nerves the 1 page topics of question and awnser.Couldnt people just email the Bachmann or PM him?

If I ask questions its so that I get a range of awnsers from differnt people. Like "what do you think of the new bachmann Emily, and should I get one" etc.

I think a stickey thred on rules would be a good idea and such important threds normally get lost in the sea of question threds.

On the other hand, this forum is called 'Ask The Bach-Mann'.

deadman65

i know i hate it when people make a thred saying there a new member at least if your goign to say that at least ask a question with it lol but hey at least there not causing any problems

Santa Fe buff

This is one of the many unsloved questions-
Do we need one ultimate topic?
The Everything Thomas Topic is one.
I think I might create one. 
- Joshua Bauer