News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

EZ command

Started by Walt, April 16, 2008, 07:01:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walt

I'm a little confused.  My EZ Command system quit working about two weeks ago after only about two weeks.  I have reported this to Bachmann twice but with no responce.  I went to run the trains and when I plugged it in nothing happened.  I checked the outlet, The powersupply and both seem fine.  Is there anything else I can do?  Has any one else had the same problem?  I understand that these don't have the same warrenty as Bachmann
+- engines but don't they at least have some solution?  What do you think?  Thanks and God Bless, Walt

prebres

Have you contacted Bachmann Service Dept?

Walt

Yes, I went to service and parts on this site and filled out the service request form twice.  Once last week and again this week but so far got no answer.

prebres

I would call them on the phone: 800-356-3910 ext 18. It's hard to blow off some one when you are on the phone with them.

kevin2083

There's a 90 day warranty on all electronics, so your EZ command should still be under warranty, as long as you have a proof of purchase.
______
|_____|
0|||||0   
||'-#'||

Yampa Bob

My first EZ Command quit for no apparent reason.  I sent it back and received a replacement in about 2 weeks.  Don't send all the accessories, just the controller.

Bob
I know what I wrote, I don't need a quote
Rule Number One: It's Our Railroad.  Rule Number Two: Refer to Rule Number One.

Walt

Thanls everyone for your suggestions.  I'm going to call Bachman on Monday.
God Bless, walt