News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

catalog

Started by PARAWULF, April 20, 2008, 01:59:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PARAWULF

Hey Mr. Bachman,

Just curious, will there be a catalog included in my much anticipated heritage set?

Thanks.  :)

DominicMazoch

Interesting you placed the UP/Katy engine on the front.  I don't know where UP got the idea for the engine.  Sure looks like the Lionel 2245 to me (and WBB F7).  Looks great in person.  Saw in several times on the line next to the Hardy Toll Road here in Houston.

BTW, I have the Williams 4 car 60" cars in Texas Special.  Will WBB have the combo/diner add ons?

And, if the is a Bachmann table at a train show, will there be stuff from WBB?

Thanks,

DominicMazoch

the Bach-man

Dear Para,
Not that I'm aware of. Give Philly a call for a copy.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

PARAWULF

Thanks Mr. Bachman.  :)

3rail

Hi Parawulf,

We will be mailing copies to Platinum Club customers and other customers with recent account activity.

Your Heritage unit will be shipping in the next couple of weeks.

Regards

rtraincollector

is there going to be another Platinum clob for 2008 or not? I didn't do 2007 but was in 2006 and if so what are the details for it.

mike d

Quote from: 3rail on April 21, 2008, 01:53:12 PM
Hi Parawulf,

We will be mailing copies to Platinum Club customers and other customers with recent account activity.

Your Heritage unit will be shipping in the next couple of weeks.

Regards

How recent does "recent account activity" need to be in order to be on the mailing list? How long should I wait before I am able to determine whether I will or will not be getting the catalog? I don't want to get one free in the mail shortly after I buy one.