Will Salty look that way Mr. Bach-man?

Started by Diesel #261, April 30, 2008, 10:05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diesel #261

Mr. Bach-man
you know more than I do about Salty.  I was wondering if he was going the have the rusty buffers and the weathering on the front of him.  Thanks. ;)
"Shaking and spluttering, the diesel stopped."

the Bach-man

Dear Justin,
I haven't seen a sample yet, but I'm sure he'll look like the TV version.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

deadman65

Hey Shawmut line look at this link and tell us if you think its pretty acurate i think it is http://www.silverfoxmodels.co.uk/st/class07.htm but i do hope salty does come out sometime

Railwaypark

I agree & I should think of photo shoping a salty out of an existing model diesel.
I am collecting the bachmann thomas model because i want to do my thomas series later in the future.

Diesel #261

Here is a little photoshop I did.  Yes I know it looks like   but what do you expect when your dang computer won't work. :P

"Shaking and spluttering, the diesel stopped."

The Chaz Storm

You did a very nice job with the photoshoped image. :)  I am sure that some day we will all get to see what Salty would look like once he is done.  ;)

Guilford Guy

Not only that, look at his signature! Someone needs help, er restraint from murder~!
Alex

deadman65

not bad dude i don't even know how to use photoshop lol but ya until Bachmann Relese's a picture of the actually Salty model thats the best idea we can get of Salty

StanierJack

Quote from: deadman65 on June 01, 2008, 01:32:29 PM
not bad dude i don't even know how to use photoshop lol but ya until Bachmann Relese's a picture of the actually Salty model thats the best idea we can get of Salty

Good mock up, but it ain't photoshopped. It is paint'd. But still good.