Thomas - are you doing anything special for National Train Day?

Started by hgcHO, May 05, 2008, 12:12:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony P

Santa Fe buff

hgcHO,
Why not create your own thomas event, you can host it, go to
the website for info.
- Joshua Bauer

Billbarman

I might meet up with Ronnie (RRJS3 at penn station for some train show thing.

Santa Fe buff

Any details on that, I won't see it anyway, I'm might go to the Union Station one.
- Joshua Bauer

Cheeky_ULP

I'll be doing special runs on the HO layout, and I'll have my N scale engines run on the N scale layout, though I won't that one; too big.  ;)

alex wittman

I did not know there is a day named that but I would be working hard on my HO layout that day and separate all my parts for making my own engines

PRRThomas11

PRRThomas11- "The Standard Railfan of the World" 

alex wittman

thats really cool, i wish i could do that, but my parents are not that rich to do that kind of stuff with me, only my brother.

Cody J

go to what website?  The national train day website?  I cant figure out how to have my own event.  What website were you talking about?

-Cody L. Jackson

Go Trains!!!
CSX Mt. Storm Subdivision- Freemont, West Virginia

http://s277.photobucket.com/albums/kk49/trainsrock96/

ThomasFan247

hgcHO,
i didnt do anything special for national train day. y do u ask?

hgcHO

So sorry to hear the sad news.  His spirt will be riding the rails with you.  He will always be with you.

HGC

ThomasFan247

Quote from: hgcHO on May 19, 2008, 02:24:49 AM
So sorry to hear the sad news.  His spirt will be riding the rails with you.  He will always be with you.

HGC
thanks 4 the condolences. but im still confused. why do you want to know about what i did 4 national train day(nothing).

hgcHO

Because I worked an information table at the local train station to help inform patrons of Model Railroading.  and wonder what others did to acknowledge the day.

HGC