News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Just started my new website.

Started by Matthew Ginkel, February 28, 2007, 06:05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthew Ginkel

Finnaly got around to creating a site for my shortline (still need to make a new one for my CSX stuff) Let me know what you think.  :) please sign the guest book  ;)

http://www.freewebs.com/easternmaryland/index.htm

Matthew Ginkel

i also uploaded a video i made about the railroad, since it wont upload on youtube at this time i put it on an other site 

http://www.livevideo.com/video/landing/884A38002ED143569ED7A4955939554B/eastern-maryland-part-1.aspx?m_tkc=1336704

hminky

The main page is too slow loading. Most viewers will move on before the page loads.

Harold

Paul M.

Took too long to load.  :(Other than that, it's good.  8) I've signed your guestbook. First one ever. ;)

-Paul
[
www.youtube.com/texaspacific

Tom Hogan

It all up-loaded in seconds for me! Nice photos! Neat youtube!

Matthew Ginkel

Thanks for the feedback   ;D ! Ill probbally work on the site sometime this weekend.

Hoople

What happened to your steamers? Your roster section doesn't include them.
-Hoople-

Modeling UP, SP, and D&RGW in colorado between 1930 and 1960.

GIVE US HARRIMAN STEAMERS BACHMANN!

Craig

The page took about half a second to load for me. My connection speed was roughly 6.8 megabits per second at the time. I suspect some of the others may be on dial up. If that isn't the case then perhaps there were some technical issues with your host earlier.

Matthew Ginkel

"What happened to your steamers? Your roster section doesn't include them."   This is just a site for my shortline, If you read at the top of my inital post "(still need to make a new one for my CSX stuff)" then you'd understand, My CSX equipment is about 80% of my total combined roster (EM, CSX, and Conrail) , EM having about 13% and Conrail 7% (these are just rough estimates). That alone is about 30 freight cars for CSX!  ;D (i have 40+ right now  :) )

Hoople

Ah.

I thought the K-27 was going to be for CSX.
Why don't you have it yet? some have been availible for a while.
-Hoople-

Matthew Ginkel

It bad enough having my 2-8-0 haul double stacks, could you imagine the look I'd get with a k-27 painted in CSX's YN3 scheme  ;D , the reason I dont have it yet is that I ordered thge sound equiped version, a few of the non sound models have been shiped but supsidly the sound ones are somewhere in the states on their way to durango to be sound equped and tested.

Hoople

Ah. I can't wait for my 2-8-0. I'm gonna get one with sound on board.
-Hoople-