HO American Freedom #4449 Question for the Bach-Man

Started by Jock The New Engine, May 20, 2008, 03:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jock The New Engine

Mr. Bach-Man, it's me, do you think it's possible for you to make Non-DCC versions of the HO GS4 #4449's? ???  It's hard to afford them with DCC so could you try selling versions of them without DCC? ??? ???
Jock is my favorite engine now, and in my Thomas world, he works on the Skarloey Railway with Frank, Skarloey, Rheneas, etc. since he & Frank are the only Small Railway engines ever made in Ertl diecast.

Guilford Guy

I think they do make them without DCC. In reality, its not much cheaper, and if you plan on using DCC in the future, why not get the loco with DCC now?
Alex

kevin2083

______
|_____|
0|||||0   
||'-#'||

Jock The New Engine

Quote from: Guilford Guy on May 20, 2008, 07:14:07 PM
I think they do make them without DCC. In reality, its not much cheaper, and if you plan on using DCC in the future, why not get the loco with DCC now?

As far as i've checked, i haven't seen a single one w/o DCC anywhere... :(  But why isn't it that much cheaper? ???
Jock is my favorite engine now, and in my Thomas world, he works on the Skarloey Railway with Frank, Skarloey, Rheneas, etc. since he & Frank are the only Small Railway engines ever made in Ertl diecast.

Daylight4449

it is at non dcc the sites price was $114 nut dcc jumped it up to $159 i haven't checkked lately but sound should bring it up more.

Jock The New Engine

wait...  SOUND!?!?!? :o  But...  I've seen the DCC version at my local hobby store and I witnessed it run and it didn't have any sound decoders built-in... weird... :(