STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 17, 2019, 12:18:45 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  HO
| | |-+  HO American Freedom #4449 Question for the Bach-Man
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: HO American Freedom #4449 Question for the Bach-Man  (Read 1743 times)
Jock The New Engine

Jock is the best in my opinion!

View Profile
« on: May 20, 2008, 03:55:02 PM »

Mr. Bach-Man, it's me, do you think it's possible for you to make Non-DCC versions of the HO GS4 #4449's? Huh?  It's hard to afford them with DCC so could you try selling versions of them without DCC? Huh? Huh?

Jock is my favorite engine now, and in my Thomas world, he works on the Skarloey Railway with Frank, Skarloey, Rheneas, etc. since he & Frank are the only Small Railway engines ever made in Ertl diecast.
Guilford Guy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 07:14:07 PM »

I think they do make them without DCC. In reality, its not much cheaper, and if you plan on using DCC in the future, why not get the loco with DCC now?

Alex

kevin2083

Hi, I'm nobody, and nobody is perfect.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 07:22:57 PM »

you could sell the decoder

______
|_____|
0|||||0   
||'-#'||
Jock The New Engine

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2008, 03:37:03 PM »

I think they do make them without DCC. In reality, its not much cheaper, and if you plan on using DCC in the future, why not get the loco with DCC now?

As far as i've checked, i haven't seen a single one w/o DCC anywhere... Sad  But why isn't it that much cheaper? Huh?

Jock is my favorite engine now, and in my Thomas world, he works on the Skarloey Railway with Frank, Skarloey, Rheneas, etc. since he & Frank are the only Small Railway engines ever made in Ertl diecast.
Daylight4449

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2008, 03:58:41 PM »

it is at non dcc the sites price was $114 nut dcc jumped it up to $159 i haven't checkked lately but sound should bring it up more.

Jock The New Engine

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2008, 10:19:11 AM »

wait...  SOUND!?!?!? Shocked  But...  I've seen the DCC version at my local hobby store and I witnessed it run and it didn't have any sound decoders built-in... weird... Sad

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: