News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Bachmann Kanawah's and sound

Started by Ozzie21, May 21, 2008, 08:40:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ozzie21

I've been fitting my C&O Kanawah's with Soundtraxx Tsunami's. I had used the basic Soundtraxx 40mm oval speaker but I decided to try something new. I purchased some of the new QSI high bass speakers and fitted one undec loco with a pair of 1.1" square speakers and Wow! ;D the clarity of the sound is amazing. I dispensed with the accessory sound box and just sealed any holes in the tender and used it as a sound box . I've just ordered another twenty to retro fit some more locos. Pity they don't make some long ovals  to fit in diesels.

Charles Emerson
Queensland
Australia

Paul M.

Ozzie, how many locos do you have?

-Paul
[
www.youtube.com/texaspacific

Ozzie21

what all of them or just the US locos. All up I have 160 locos. 60 US steam and diesel , 80 British steam and diesel and 20 Australian steam locos. These are the ones that run. I have another 25 locos in the display case and 17 in the dead row.  One day I'll amass enough rolling stock to make it all worth while.

Ozzie21

Quote from: Paul M. on May 23, 2008, 10:44:01 PM
Ozzie, how many locos do you have?

r.cprmier

One day I'll amass enough rolling stock to make it all worth while.

Would there be a good chance you'd run it all on Rod Stewart's layout?   That 120-foot run would be a neato place to see that action.

The Old Reprobate
Rich

NEW YORK NEW HAVEN & HARTFORD RR. CO.
-GONE, BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Ozzie21

Hmm I doubt it somehow. Though you'd think being of the same nationality he's say "yeh lets's go"  ;D

Charles Emerson
Queensland
Australia

Quote from: r.cprmier on May 27, 2008, 05:38:45 PM
Would there be a good chance you'd run it all on Rod Stewart's layout?   That 120-foot run would be a neato place to see that action.

The Old Reprobate