News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

what do you model

Started by Chatzi473, June 11, 2008, 08:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

david coates

I model 1930's era mining and common carrier 30" gauge in the Big Bend region of Texas and Chihuahua.

Rio Grande Northern-common carrier from the mining region up to Marathon, with connection to the T&NO.

Chisos Mining Co.-Company owned mining road

Terlingua Tramway-18" mining tram

David Coates

Linzthom

I just run my small amount of 0n30 stuff on my Sn3.5 ( 1/64th, sn42, s, NZ64 etc, what ever you want to call it) New Zealand bush tram railway. Goes just fine. Trees are trees in any scale. !!! ( Really must convert a Rivvarossi Heisler into On30, 'cos Bachman aint going to do it in On30 and I have already have done 2 in 1/64th) ;D ;D ;D ;D
I'm going to live forever; or die trying

Tomcat

Hi there from across the Atlantic...

There´s Colorado Narrow Gauge on a O/On30 Layout, which I would call the "big one". Actually the 50ies and 60ies.

And there´s the "small one" with a Logging Line, Northeast of the States, with a New England Theme, not actulally Maine yet - but we´ll see..

Cheers, Tom

C.S.R.R. Manager

The Cumberland Point Railroad is a 30" narrow gauge railroad that runs through the hills and farms of the Western End of Kentucky in the 1930's.  It's not well known, but connects the river town of Cumberland Point with the LP&SW mainline.  The location is not really eastern, not that southern, and not so much midwestern.  And the boss has been known to bring back odd railroad items from his "fishing trips", like that trip to Maine a couple of years back, so the rolling stock can be a bit eclectic.  Right now the boss is "fishing" in Brazil, so there's no telling what he's found.

Short answer: Southeastern US freelance.