Is it True About Thomas' Fun with Frieght?

Started by ThomasFan247, June 15, 2008, 01:53:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThomasFan247

mr.b
in the thomas' fun with frieght set description it sez that many hands make the lights work. does that meen thomas has working lights?  :-\

Thanx,
Chris

alex wittman

well thomas, do not be disapointed but it means that there will be less work or as said" works lighted." i do not want you to be too sad

Guilford Guy

Quote from: alex wittman on June 16, 2008, 01:03:46 AM
well thomas, do not be disapointed but it means that there will be less work or as said" works lighted." i do not want you to be too sad
I shpaek not ur langwidge!
Alex

metal4life

GG, was that really necessary? That post was extremely understandable, stop being such a jerk.

The Chaz Storm

I agree with Edward. on this one.  But, we better get back on topic though.  Last thing we need is an argument. 

BOT

Thomas., I can answer that for you.  I believe that phrase is just an expression.  They will not include a light up Thomas model in this set.  If they were they would have made a lot more of a clear description mentioning if there was going to be a light up Thomas model in the set.  That being said, the only way you really can get a light up Thomas model is to get the lights added yourself or you can pay some people who work at a hobby store to do it, (like what I did).  There have been no light up Thomas models confirmed, but you never know...some day, Bachmann just might surprise us. ;)

alex wittman

wow chaz, that hit the nail on my head, you were more understandable that me, wow, but i know GG is only kidding, i got thick skin but lets get back on topic

ThomasFan247

i'm not sad. i was just curious. i already have a bachmann thomas with lights and dcc. as i said i was just curious!  ;D

Santa Fe buff

Quote from: Guilford Guy on June 16, 2008, 01:28:36 AM
I shpaek not ur langwidge!
That took me alwhile to understand.
I don't think GG posted that much in Thomas in Friends. Once I say a sign at a Japanese airport- on some show:
Hellow Americans, We Spek English!
- Joshua Bauer