Warranty repair

Started by murfling, February 18, 2007, 11:27:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keddiewye

bridgette is a sweetheart

too bad bachmann can't hire a couple dozen more bridgetts

terry

WE NOW ADD 8 WEEKS and the Bachmann turnaround is......... 3 months

Cary- I guess your comment about my posts was in error and I accept your apology.
[/quote]

(I send them UPS directly to one of the customer service reps, so annotated on the package) I have received my repaired or replacement item in less than a month...
Regards,
cary  :)
[/quote]

Cary- I have never seem a person more wrong than you!

First- you don't call the repair number you are supposed to use
Second- you send your repair directly to a service person and get special treatment

This is not the procedure printed by Bachmann to follow

Tom11 IS CORRECT IN STATING THE SYSTEM IS NOT WORKING.

You fail to recognize the obvious !!!

cary

Quote from: terry on March 02, 2007, 07:19:06 AM
WE NOW ADD 8 WEEKS and the Bachmann turnaround is......... 3 months

Cary- I guess your comment about my posts was in error and I accept your apology.

(I send them UPS directly to one of the customer service reps, so annotated on the package) I have received my repaired or replacement item in less than a month...
Regards,
cary  :)
[/quote]

Cary- I have never seem a person more wrong than you!

First- you don't call the repair number you are supposed to use
Second- you send your repair directly to a service person and get special treatment

This is not the procedure printed by Bachmann to follow

Tom11 IS CORRECT IN STATING THE SYSTEM IS NOT WORKING.

You fail to recognize the obvious !!!
[/quote]

Terry - my bad - I guess I should stop doing this as it may make everyone else feel poorly!  ;)

If you are interested I could tell you a couple of stories about how the service department went "above and beyond," the things I alluded to that would probably make the "front office cringe" - All thanks to Regina (Bridgett's predecessor), Bridgett, her assistant Ginny and the rest of the folks up there!

As I live in Maryland, the UPS is an overnight affair - drop off in the local office before 6PM and it is signed for at the receiving dock by about 1:30 or 2:00 PM the next day - the name on the outside of the package gets it sent right to their receiving puka (cubby, box, whatever) - processed, sent to shipping and in the mail normally within 1-2 weeks... the amazing thing is his applies to both HO and N-scale - you just have to call first and establish a relationship with the tech or service rep you are dealing with and you're on your way!

Of course this is the post-Christmas time and things are bound to get a little messed up â€"

I do feel for those folks that have had to wait months, I really do and sincerely hope their situations improve.

best regards,
cary