News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Session Timed Out

Started by Jim Banner, June 23, 2008, 02:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conrail Quality

Now they seem to have finally figured out how to eliminate the remnant post counts and rankings, which is a good thing as far as I'm concerned. Plus, now we don't need to answer the perennial "why do I have 0 posts?" question.

Timothy
Timothy

Still waiting for an E33 in N-scale

richG

No problems here but I log out after every post and all data is cleared when I close the browser. I usually look at the forums logged out and only log in when submitting a post.
I am using Fireefox 2.0.0.9 as I post this message.

Rich

CCSII

I found the same problems, couldn't even logout. Having cycled through the Preview button bit everything works (without using the preview button again!)

CCSII

Yup, I just surfed away, came back, problems have disappeared. Just go through the post new topic - preview sequence seems to fix it for good.

RAM

I deleted the cookies, loged on.  as long as I loged on each day I was ok.  If I told it to stay logged on Than I got the timed out .  The last time I logged on I told it to stay logged on.  I will see what happens
Ok I found out what happens.  It timed out the next day.  So I will just go beck to logging on every time.