News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Board not working well

Started by Atlantic Central, June 24, 2008, 06:41:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atlantic Central

I hope the software people fix this board soon.

Lots of problems as others have mentioned.

Errors when posting, or trying to edit posts.

And, roadnames, listing at the list level, would be nice on the product pages.

Why do computer software engineers always have to "fix" things that where not broken in the first place?

And why can't someone design a product page software that is as easy to use as a paper catalog?

Computers are not "better" than paper at a lot of information tasks, they are just different, with a different set of advantages and disadvantages.

Not impressed with the new site.

Sheldon

Yampa Bob

I liked the old site just fine, it was already the best on the net.  Any site has to be optimized for the weakest surfer, otherwise you lose "customers". 

Dialup will never be extinct, my provider told me that with people moving out of the urban areas by the thousands, dialup has actually increased in numbers, though the percentage is still about 15%.  Can Bach-mann afford to lose 15% of its audience?

It's slowly losing me, I get tired of waiting 15 seconds or more every time I switch pages. The new banner is fine, once it caches it loads quickly. But the java driven side bar won't cache and has to refresh for every page. 
I know what I wrote, I don't need a quote
Rule Number One: It's Our Railroad.  Rule Number Two: Refer to Rule Number One.

robin

I'd like to add my 2 cents.  Since moving to the country last fall - dial up is my only option.  Web sites with lots of graphics and other gee whiz things that take forever to load become too hard.

Robin