News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

When did the forum change over??

Started by Train Nutz, March 03, 2007, 10:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Train Nutz

I go away for a while and had to re-register to get back into the Bachmann forum.
When did the forum change over???

Train Nutzzzzzzz  ???

GlennW

The change started about the end of January. Bachmann seems to have solved the SPAM problem they had with the old board.  You get to be a newbie again! It may take some time for everyone to come back. You may not care if all the Thomas fans have their own section.

Train Nutz

Cool!
  Now I don't have to surf the entire board for n scale messages as it now has it's on place here. And noth-in against Thomas either as he's got his own dedicated place too!
                                       Train Nutzzzzzzzz

johnk

Did anyone notice that us N scale guys have only 2 pages of threads - we're tied with THOMAS.

The HO GUYS ARE PAST 4 PAGES ALREADY!

Is this an indication of the non- popularity of n scale or just Bachmann n- scale?

ben_not_benny

Only 25% of modelers are N scalers, while HO scale takes 50%. It does make sense.

N scale is pretty popular, given that it has only been 40 years in the industry.

GlennW

Bachmann isn't very popular with some Nscalers. More tend to be over on TrainBoard & the Atlas Forum. There are 2Nscale only Forums. I'm not sure how large Trains.com is.

It's OK by me if the Bachmann Bashers stay somewhere else. We don't need any trash talking here!

Hunt

I agree with Glenn W.

Also, someone can repeat the same 15 minutes of actual model train experience for many years… but they still only have 15 minutes of modeling experience. Accordingly it is the content in the pages, not the number of pages that is germane.