News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Mark as read...

Started by JEPProperties, June 29, 2008, 05:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JEPProperties

Why am I having trouble using the "mark as read" feature on all discussion boards??? I keep getting;

An Error Has Occurred!
Session verification failed. Please try logging out and back in again, and then try again.  

I have tried what it says to do to no avail. I can't even log out. ???

RAM

Why are you having trouble.  It is what is known as a BUG.   You can two one of two things.  1. delete your cookies and log back on.  2.  hit reply and then  hit preview.  When you are finished, log off.  Log on ever time every time and do not tell it to keep you logged on.

rogertra

I get the same thing.  Been happening for days.

Mr. B.  Not good P.R. for a major player to have a web site, or even this board, acting up for  what is now, several weeks.  :-(

Ditto for posting.  Still can't post without going through the "Preview" option first.

Webmaster on holidays?  :-)

Santa Fe buff

Quote from: RAM on June 29, 2008, 03:39:26 PM
Why are you having trouble.  It is what is known as a BUG.   You can two one of two things.  1. delete your cookies and log back on.  2.  hit reply and then  hit preview.  When you are finished, log off.  Log on ever time every time and do not tell it to keep you logged on.
Well that works for me, so I recommend those actions. I do hope that Bachmann Trains is able to work the bugs out, afterall, I'm very sure someone disigned this nice site with hard work, and it having bugs may just be upsetting. I can't wait until I can use the new and bettter website with no bugs.
- Joshua Bauer

Nathan

I found one thing that may help them solve the problem.  If I read one time on a board, then return to that board with the 'Go' button, the hit 'Mark as read ' it work correct.