News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

New Board!

Started by lkydvl, February 02, 2007, 10:00:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruce Chandler

Kevin,
When I click on your logo, it "almost" gets there...but can't find the server. 

Looks like some sort of wierd substitution...I don't recall what a %22 is...

Bruce

Bruce Chandler

OK.   I found the problem.   I had set it up like on other boards, which all required quotes around the URL parameter. 

Once I removed the quotes, I got mine to work.
Bruce

Tony Walsham

Congratulations.
Great looking board.  Good luck with eliminating spam.
Tony Walsham
Founding member of the battery Mafia.

(Remote Control Systems).

traindude109

VERY VERY NICE!!! SOOOOOOOOO much better then the old one. Now we can find out way around and I love how everything is categorized.
Matt

Boulder Creek and Western Railroad (G scale 1:20.3)

Larry S.

What looks really strange is to see 'newbie' under Curmudgeon's name! ;D :o ???

Larry S.
Larry S.

Bruce Chandler

Quote from: Larry S. on February 03, 2007, 07:50:04 PM
What looks really strange is to see 'newbie' under Curmudgeon's name! ;D :o ???

Larry S.
That's not strange... that guy hasn't been in operation that long.  ;D
Bruce

Kevin Strong

Fixed it, Bruce. Thanks for tellin' me.

Later,

K

tlnibert

Brass is beyond my reach.  I have a friend, I run trains with and he has a pile of it.  He has a MTH Big Boy that's really great.
Tom

Jon D. Miller

Like the new format. Having to register again was no problem. If this helps stop some of the spam it will have been well worth the change. :)
Poster Child (unofficial & uncompensated)

wchasr

Ok I got the heads up elsewhere and came over to re-register. No issues doing that and for obivous (or maybe not so obvious to some) reasons didn't feel put out at all.

All the usual people anyway. I'll "try" to keep up here too.

Chas

CJ Allan

Most DEFINATLY a Great improvement........... ;D ;D

I quit going to the way it was set-up before, with all the csales all mixed together.......
This is going to a regular place for me now.........
THANKS.....!! :)
CJ Allan
cj@cjs-engraving.com

I "Do" Metal & Paint......
I "Do NOT" do Wood or Electricity....!! :)

Kevin Miller

Very nice new board.  Seperating the scales is nice, IF the newbie's know what scale they have. ::)

Great Western

Hi everyone,

Four days have passed since my initial posting and comments on this new board.  It seems to be working well and is. I am sure, well received by most folk.

It does seem strange, as others have commented, on all the "newbie" titles.  It wont be long, however, before the frequent posters get promoted  ;D

Anyway, at present it is quite egalitarian.
Best wishes,    Alan

Mike Brown

I don't know I bang on till I'm blue in the face about separating the forums to save all us LS'ers from the Thomas kids >:( and to make it easier to find any scale subject as nobody could be bothered to choose the right scale to put their messages in and I get sick (well, verry ill actually) and don't get to the forum for a couple of months and when I return its all new! :o Everything I was banging on about is here! Fantastic! Well Done! ;D THANK YOU!

Mike

Great Western

Greetings,
                  Virtually a month has now passed with the new board.  How great it has been to be rid of the "unwanted rubbish" that cluttered the posts.

Long may it be so!     ;D
Best wishes,    Alan