News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Archive

Started by samevans, February 03, 2007, 06:09:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

samevans

Are there any plans to archive the old board ?  Some of the stuff on it was very useful

Best

Sam E :)

Paul W.

I would also like to be able to access items from the old board. There are many fixes that have been listed in great detail, luckily some of those I've printed, but it was a wealth of information!
Happy Steamin'

Paul

Loco Bill Canelos

I too would like to know if there will be a way to access the archives?   
Loco Bill,  Roundhouse Foreman
Colorado & Kansas Railway-Missouri Western Railway
Official Historian; Bachmann Large Scale
Colorado RR Museum-Brakeman-Engineer-Motorman-Trainman
There are no dumb or stupid questions, just questions!

Steve Stockham

Dittos to the above comments or did we lose them when you shifted servers?  :-\

the Bach-man

Dear All,
I'm not sure if it will be possible to access the older posts as an archive, but I've made the request.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

Loco Bill Canelos

Bach man,
We appreciate your asking and I will keep my hopes up.  I used the search feature on the old archive very heavily, and it saved me lots of time.  I actually used it like a library of topics I wanted to use for future needs.  An example is the fix for the Rail Truck,  I have one sitting around yet to be fixed and now will have to start over to find the info. 

I could give many other examples. 

Regards 
Loco Bill,  Roundhouse Foreman
Colorado & Kansas Railway-Missouri Western Railway
Official Historian; Bachmann Large Scale
Colorado RR Museum-Brakeman-Engineer-Motorman-Trainman
There are no dumb or stupid questions, just questions!

CCSII

OK-

So I get my Connie and I get my DCC decoder and I go to:http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/board/read.php?f=1&i=142566&t=75203

No thread! No help!! Where did it go!!!

How about don't worry about archiving, just put the old stuff up at the old addresses and deactivate posting etc.

Please? I was counting on that.

MKBLK

Hi guys!

I know this is an old post, but it's the only one I could find regarding archiving the old board. Has that been accomplished? If so, I would sure like to know how to access it.

Thanks,

MK