News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

New engine!

Started by rains train, June 20, 2008, 07:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rains train

I bought a new engine Thursday during K-10's third thurday train running session and decided to share it with you all! It's an FP7 A unit with DCC and sound by InterMountain. It was only 120 buck, new and everything, a deal I just couldn't pass up! I took some pictures of her. It's a Southern Pacific (black widow) paint sceme

FP7 A picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

I decided to post a picture of my Dash 8-40C as well. (DCC, no sound)

This is K-10's Modle Trains, AKA...best place in the world!

Santa Fe buff

Love the SP look, and the UP, I like the UPs without the aluminum gloss on the trunks.
- Joshua Bauer

Guilford Guy

Those FP7's are really nice! I really want to custom paint a pair in the local excursion railroads scheme.
Alex

rains train

Quote from: Santa Fe buff on June 20, 2008, 06:06:25 PM
Love the SP look, and the UP, I like the UPs without the aluminum gloss on the trunks.

I can get some more pics of the UP if you like. I'll also get some pics of my challenger once I get it back from K-10's.

This is K-10's Modle Trains, AKA...best place in the world!

Frisco

I also reacently got the DCC/Sound Intermountain FP-7 in  ??? ??? ??? Frisco. It runs great. I paid $150 for it at Caboose Hobbies.

PhilipCal

Love that SP "Black Widow" paint scheme. Great looking unit, thanks for sharing!! :)

Santa Fe buff

Quote from: rains train on June 21, 2008, 12:38:40 AM
Quote from: Santa Fe buff on June 20, 2008, 06:06:25 PM

I can get some more pics of the UP if you like. I'll also get some pics of my challenger once I get it back from K-10's.
Wow, Challenger, sure, no need but I've haven't seen a Challenger in HO since my Hobby Shop hunt down.
- Joshua Bauer