Bachmann, what in the h*** were you thinking???

Started by Dusten Barefoot, July 14, 2008, 06:27:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Bach-man

Dear Dusten,
No worries!  The ten wheeler has been in the works for years- my only frustration was knowing and keeping the secret! Mr. Riley plans projects years in advance, so we can bring out new items year after year.
Remember, no matter what we announce, some folks will be happy, others not. The good news is lots of folks like the 4-4-0, and if you don't, you don't have to buy one! The challenge is keeping a mix that pleases lots of people, and, hopefully, we will.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

Matt Bumgarner

Bachmann has made a lot of Tweetsie fans very, very happy!!!

Congratulations!

I'm one of 'em !!!!

Matt

0n30nutz

Funny thing is, I've been Harold untold number of times, not Howard.... ::)

Another funny thing, I find any new on30 product a joy, considering we on30 modelers are a teeny, tiny part of the hobby....must be something about the glass being half full..... ;D

Anyway, I can hardly wait for 'em all....

Howard, not Harold, but an admirer of Harold's work!
If it ain't steam, it ain't...

Chatzi473

i do not mind that bachmann is making the new 4-4-0 is just wanted to say as long as they make a little bit for everyone i am happy. yes i probably will not get the new 4-4-0 but i might get an engine other people do not like.

I know bachman is one of the few companies that i know have a forum like this so they can hear what people want them to come out with.

maybe a lot of this forum was because the engine just appeared out of nowhere with out anyone know much background knowledge of it. Maybe (and bachman does not have to do this but it can help from causing post like this to show up) it might be good to let people know a little about what is coming out before hand just so they know they are not just going to make one kind of loco. Let them know that at least this is in the works but this is going to come out before they come out with that.

If i ******* anyone off i did not mean it. I just wanted my thought to be said about the new locomotive.

Charlie Mutschler

Wow - You are one scary gent, Mr. Bach-man - the much loved prototype for the ET&WNC folks will be appearing in the familiar boxes sooner than even I anticipated!  Well, the fact is that the Bachmann team is still doing well - something for just about everyone.  I hope these also sell well.  I would guess some of the WP&Y folks will be interested, although the pair of ex ET&WNC 4-6-0s were only in service briefly before being damaged in the Whitehorse, YT engine house fire.  Again, free lancers should be very happy. 

Charlie Mutschler
-30-

Royce Wilson

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Wheres Dusten,sure would like to see the look on his face. ;D ;D

Royce Wislson

vic

I was highly dissapointed it was not going to in large scale, i'd stand in line for that one :'(

Dusten Barefoot

The look on my face was big, and bouncing off the walls :o ;D
I know I pester the hell out of everone over a 4-6-0
E.T.&.W.N.C, TWEETSIE, LINVILLE.
www.tweetsierailroad.com
http://www.johnsonsdepot.com/crumley/tour1.htm
#12 and 10-Wheelers
Black River & Southern
Rock On & Live Strong
Dusten

Royce Wilson

Dusten,how many we gonna orde up front?   this is history!
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)                                                                                                    

Royce

Royce Wilson

Man that gonna be a purdy engine!!! 8)

Royce

Dusten Barefoot

I would like 4 for 10 11 12 14, and 3 more for #9 and for my custom RR B&S
www.tweetsierailroad.com
#12 and 10-Wheelers
Black River & Southern
Rock On & Live Strong
Dusten

Chatzi473

i bet he would take all backmann would make if he could. lol

Dusten Barefoot

Na I wouldnt buy'em all, I need the money, I would rather go to Tweetsie and enjoy the real thing ;D
www.tweetsierailroad.com
#12 and 10-Wheelers
Black River & Southern
Rock On & Live Strong
Dusten

Tarheelrrds

Thanks  to The Bachmann and Mr Riley and the powers to be at Bachmann for the release of the railbus  and the 4-6-0.Hey Dusten you got it man congratulations can't wait to see one painted in BR&W just don't run it in the river down thar in Harnett county.
Alan Ashworth

Dusten Barefoot

Haha ;D. I think the Black River is shallow enough for me to get her out if I do. Color on the engine's are going to be a gator kind of green with black roof top and boiler. She should look great.
www.tweetsierailroad.com
#12 and 10-Wheelers
Black River & Southern
Rock On & Live Strong
Dusten