News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Model4Life group.

Started by Santa Fe buff, July 20, 2008, 02:07:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa Fe buff

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/model4life/cal///group/model4life/?v=1&t=1241913600
We haves some things, but we hope to have more members, currently, I'm the only one, I wish someone would join so we could have some fun things on it. Hope you like it.
- Joshua Bauer

Pacific Northern

You have way too much free time on your hands.................
Pacific Northern

Santa Fe buff

Well thank you!  ;) I can't help it, I'm outside an hour a day too! And I'm always off early! Oh, well, I just say that just the many things I have.
- Joshua Bauer

kevin2083

______
|_____|
0|||||0   
||'-#'||

Santa Fe buff

Quote from: kevin2083 on July 20, 2008, 08:14:59 PM
It is summer break...
I like it so much too. By the way, I'm already shopping for school supplies, so I will be booked soon.
- Joshua Bauer

Guilford Guy

In reality, there are far to many unneeded railfan forums... 10-14 year olds find yahoo, proboards, and php... But seriously, there are farrrrr to many... Specific forums are more likely to succeed, such as one for Narrow Gauge, or a Specific Railroad, etc...
Alex

Dusten Barefoot

Good luck with the new fourm. ;D
I know I pester the hell out of everone over a 4-6-0
E.T.&.W.N.C, TWEETSIE, LINVILLE.
www.tweetsierailroad.com
http://www.johnsonsdepot.com/crumley/tour1.htm
#12 and 10-Wheelers
Black River & Southern
Rock On & Live Strong
Dusten

SteamGene

Oh, well, I just say that just the many things I have.

What does this mean?  Is a word, or a few words, missing?  

Gene
Chief Brass Hat
Virginia Tidewater and Piedmont Railroad
"Only coal fired steam locomotives"

Santa Fe buff

I have alternative e-mail accounts, I'm on different forums, I just meant that, nothing to cocky- well I'm not try to be so. Oh never mind, I made a Yahoo! Group with my Yahoo! account, and anyone intrested is free to join, no fees, no billings, nothing but what groups have.
- Joshua Bauer

WoundedBear

Why is it in the Finance section of Yahoo groups?

Most folks looking for a modeling forum would be in the general interest area of Yahoo.

Sid

Santa Fe buff

I made that mistake, put it under 'railroads&trains' on the place, but it seemed okay, a lot of nothing but trains groups were there, but I wonder if you can move the groups place.
- Joshua Bauer