News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

The Bachmann Mavis

Started by Diesel #261, July 20, 2008, 04:55:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chessie Sys. 3022

Geez guys, would you rather have a Mavis model that's gray, or no Mavis model at all?

~Justin

Diesel #261

People!
I made this topic just to know what color Mavis is to be, not for members of this forum to gripe and complane about a picture that might not even be the real thing.  Stop it right now! >:(
"Shaking and spluttering, the diesel stopped."

Guilford Guy

Quote from: razgriz233 on July 22, 2008, 02:01:57 PM
It would take too long to paint her, and not everyone is a pro of painting things; and the paint job could look like crape.
It would take 15 minutes, and its not terribly hard. You buy Pollyscale "Engine Black" and a good paintbrush...
Alex

the Bach-man

Dear All,
Don't worry-
Mavis will be correct when produced.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

Diesel #261

There you have it folks.

*shakes the Bach-man's hand*

The Chaz Storm

Thank you very much for the update Bach-man, and like I said before, the Mavis model is great and from what I saw in the photo it looked perfect (Even if the color was wrong), and it is one of the best models you have made yet.  Well done! :)

Diesel #261

razgriz233

The Chaz Storm

Looks great, once again Bach-man you were awesome making that model, great job! :D

Anthony P

razgriz233

when r u going to show off Edward (sorry for putting this on this one)

The Chaz Storm

I don't know, I do remember hearing from towerhobbies.com that both Edward and Mavis are expected Early August...

PRRThomas11

That looks really good. You'll  notice Walther changed their picture now. The new mavis has white windows I was right, you wouldn't have seen the windows in black. Now what was tha first picture.
PRRThomas11- "The Standard Railfan of the World" 

ThomasFan247

Santa Fe buff

- Joshua Bauer