News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

The Bachmann Mavis

Started by Diesel #261, July 20, 2008, 04:55:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

razgriz233

i forgot the web site, but one web site said the mavis isn't coming out until late dec. :(

Santa Fe buff

Ah, oh well.
Maybe they're wrong.
- Joshua Bauer

metal4life

That's kind of odd, since we finally have a stock picture of Mavis we get a reasonable release date, yet we don't have one of Edward yet and it says Mid August on TowerHobbies? Strange..

Diesel #261

Well, stores are different I guess. :-\
"Shaking and spluttering, the diesel stopped."

Santa Fe buff

Well may be Mavis is easier to model... :-\ I don't  now why Bachmann would do it out of order?
- Joshua Bauer

The Chaz Storm

Quote from: Santa Fe buff on August 14, 2008, 01:12:04 AM
Well may be Mavis is easier to model... :-\ I don't  now why Bachmann would do it out of order?

That could be the reason why we saw Mavis before Edward so who knows maybe Edward could be halfway done or almost completed.  But I wouldn't be surprised if Mavis was in stores before Edward.

Dash-9

dude take it easy  tour to mad about nothing.  if u dont like the paint just repaint it your self.  ;) thats all

superthomasfan

I can't wait to see Mavis !!!!!!!!!! :) ;) :D ;D 8) ::) :-*

Megatron359

Quote from: Chaz on August 14, 2008, 03:46:19 AM
Quote from: Santa Fe buff on August 14, 2008, 01:12:04 AM

That could be the reason why we saw Mavis before Edward so who knows maybe Edward could be halfway done or almost completed.  But I wouldn't be surprised if Mavis was in stores before Edward.
Edward is Also A Easy Model: James Shape(With a blue Dome, not a brass one), 4-4-0 instand of 2-6-0, Thomas and Gordon Blue Paint and # 2 on the Tender
Megatron359 Of youtube and Maybe a starter of the maybe series Called (True Stories on Sodor)

Santa Fe buff

Similar features yes, but making it perfect, well, perfection does take time. One thing is for sure, Bachmann WILL release it before 2010, so no worries, it HAS to get released. Bachmann probably had certain markes to meet in the economy. ;)
- Joshua Bauer

The Chaz Storm

The way I see things, Edward will obviously take more time then Mavis will.  So I think we will see pictures of Edward next month or November, so around Thanksgiving I would say we would probably know how the Bachmann Edward looks.