News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

board glitches

Started by glennk28, July 27, 2008, 09:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glennk28

I have tried to post some replies but keep getting error messages that my message has timed out.  I am typing as fast as I can--what do I have to do.  Latrest try was to respond on "K-27"  and Dimikee's question about the center hole size in the counterweights--sounds like he hasn't been pulling out that center button. There are washers in there, too.   gj

CCSII

Try typing your message at normal speeds, then "preview" it, then post it.

glennk28

let's see if this does it.   I was typing at normal speed when it told me I had run out of time.   gj

jsmvmd

Dear Glenn,

Someone a few weeks ago suggested only staying timed in for 60 min.  That seems to work for me.

Best Wishes,

Jack

Kevin Strong

I typically have to go in and remove the cookies that Bachmann places on the computer, regardless of how long I tell the thing to keep me logged in. I just logged in, and have not removed the cookies. If it shows up, it let me post.

Later,

K

Kevin Strong

Son of a gun, it worked this time.

Quick question--does anyone know how to selectively remove cookies under IE7? I use Safari at home, and it's easy enough to do there. I've tried on IE7, and I can either remove all of them or none at all.

Later,

K

altterrain

I have to do the cookie deletion thing and log out an in like Kevin does to post here. Running FF 2.0.0.16 or IE6

-Brian
President of

Tony Walsham

I have a problem with the "Mark as read" button.

When I press it I get this message:

Session verification failed. Please try logging out and back in again, and then try again.

My colour and bolding.
Tony Walsham
Founding member of the battery Mafia.

(Remote Control Systems).

CCSII

Tony, I get the same glitch, if I go to "new topic" and then click "Preview" I can go back and mark as read. That fixes my other glitches as well.

Mac OSX 10.5 and Safari

Loco Bill Canelos

I haven't been able to reply to a message since the new board came up!  I am trying to use the preview message to post this!   How does one  find and identify the Bachmann cookies?   I am totally frustrated!!!!!
Loco Bill,  Roundhouse Foreman
Colorado & Kansas Railway-Missouri Western Railway
Official Historian; Bachmann Large Scale
Colorado RR Museum-Brakeman-Engineer-Motorman-Trainman
There are no dumb or stupid questions, just questions!

Loco Bill Canelos

Thanks for the tip Charles, at least I can post replies again.    There has to be a better way tho.   Hopefully the webmaster can resolve the problem.   I can find no way to report problems.   

I actually thought it was only me having a problem, but now I realize many have had problems , but had no way to report them!!!
Loco Bill,  Roundhouse Foreman
Colorado & Kansas Railway-Missouri Western Railway
Official Historian; Bachmann Large Scale
Colorado RR Museum-Brakeman-Engineer-Motorman-Trainman
There are no dumb or stupid questions, just questions!

bob kaplan

i'm in the same boat...oh, i mean train as those that must delete cookies...to either sign out or post a reply.
  bob

Dave

I hav'ny been able to write anything for a while as well. Maybe this time.

Dave
                             New Zealand

Dave

Yep, if you punch the Preview it works.  Now I can ask lots of Questions