Will the the forum's errors and bugs be fixed?

Started by rogertra, July 29, 2008, 01:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yampa Bob

Just log in for 60 or 90 minutes, if you run out of time and get a timed out error, close the forum and delete your cookies, log in again.  Don't check the "always logged in" box, or you can't do anything. 

Something new today.  The link in my favorites for the main index page was  .../board/index.  When I clicked it today, the FAQ section opened.  I clicked "message board" and got the index page, but had to scroll up to find the log in message.  The address at the top was .....board/index.php#1.  The #1 is a "jump to" that takes you to a specific section of  the page, it just drops you down to "discussion boards".  

I backspaced the address to  ....board/index.php and it opened the index with the header showing.  Now the ....board/index takes you to a blank page, apparently waiting for completion.
I know what I wrote, I don't need a quote
Rule Number One: It's Our Railroad.  Rule Number Two: Refer to Rule Number One.

SteamGene

Chief Brass Hat
Virginia Tidewater and Piedmont Railroad
"Only coal fired steam locomotives"

RAM

I just stay logged on.  I hit reply and than preview, and then hit back and every thing works.

Santa Fe buff

Man, I feel bad for you guys. It sounds so terrible, but I have no problems. But I fear Bob is right, we may be on a major server crash. Worse then the March one. I only hope that Bachmann is able to fix this before 2009. Let us not forget we lost Prebes because of this! I hope that we don't lose more members
- Joshua Bauer