News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

J&S open side passenger coaches

Started by norman, August 03, 2008, 01:26:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

norman

Hello Mr. Bachmann:

Will you produce your HO scale J&S open side passenger coaches in 1:20.3 scale?

http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/gallery.php?set_albumName=album06&id=aaa&include=view_photo.php

Thank you
Norman

Daylight99

I would buy at least 4 or 5 of them

Bob Russell

Loco Bill Canelos

Wow, Wouldn't those look nice in Large Scale!!!
Loco Bill,  Roundhouse Foreman
Colorado & Kansas Railway-Missouri Western Railway
Official Historian; Bachmann Large Scale
Colorado RR Museum-Brakeman-Engineer-Motorman-Trainman
There are no dumb or stupid questions, just questions!

foureyes

I've got nearly a dozen of the passenger cars (coaches, combines, obs, and full baggage).  What I would really like is a sleeper or diner, even though diners may not be the "proper" vintage.

On a toursit RR, you always need a diner!  Anyone out there made a sleeper of one of the J&S coaches?

TIA.

the Bach-man

Dear All,
I'll pass along your interest.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

Tom Lapointe

Add my vote to the list for these, Mr. B.! ;)  The Nantucket RR. (a 3-foot gauge, turn-of-the century shortline on the island of Nantucket, MA (a relatively short distance from my hometown) ran an open passenger car VERY similar, if not identical to this, behind a 4-4-0. 8)  These also look VERY similar to the open coaches down at Disney World in FL! ;D    (In Disney lettering, you'd probably have an INSTANT market for these in large scale - especially if packaged as a set with one of the Centennial 4-4-0's also in Disney colors!).  ;D                                                                                                               

Tom

CCSII

However, Disney liscensing is going to cost an arm and a leg.