Can't place orders on Bachmann's site

Started by The Old Man, August 27, 2008, 05:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Old Man

When I go to the "Order Parts" it brings up the storebachmanntrains.com.  I can put orders in my basket and click the "submit order" button.  When I do I get a page that has the top third like this page (with various logos).  The bottom two thirds is a blank blue screen with a Bachmann curlicue.

Anybody else with this problem?

taz-of-boyds

Did you just try again?  Or try to refresh the page?  I don't know about you, but on my slow internet connection things get lost a lot...
Charles

Pacific Northern

I had problems trying to order parts as well. I gave up on the on-line order and sent a note to the service department who responded that they would have parts contact me. Still waiting to hear from parts but I did get an acknowledgement from Bridget in the service department she was looking into my request.
Pacific Northern

rogertra

E-mailing the service department has been an issue since e-mail was started.

Simply put, Bachmann Service Department seemingly ignore e-mails.

You have to phone them.

Pacific Northern

Quote from: rogertra on August 29, 2008, 01:39:22 PM

You have to phone them.

I must be lucky then. I have contacted the service department a number of times and they have got back to me within a reasonable time.

Pacific Northern

rogertra

Quote from: Pacific Northern on August 29, 2008, 03:03:06 PM
Quote from: rogertra on August 29, 2008, 01:39:22 PM

You have to phone them.

I must be lucky then. I have contacted the service department a number of times and they have got back to me within a reasonable time.

Over the years, I've tried e-mailing the service department several times, with no response.  I end up phoning and then get excellent service.