News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

DCC Lighting

Started by kc trucking, August 29, 2008, 05:59:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kc trucking

hey Bach Mann  need your help

Have built a Logging speeder cab using a DCC eqwipped side rod  Davenport, Bachmann of course! Have switched the units nose for tail, the cab is facing rearward now. Of course the directional eqwipped headlight only works when going backwards, everythiong was going great then I hit the rocket science wall, long story short I am sitting here with a cab that has a burnt out bulb from trying to wire it directly to track voltage, wouldnt mind having a non directional headlight but that brings us back to original qwestion, does this side rod have a way to run directional lighting in both directions? ditto for all bachmann DCC Locos?
any help will be appreciated
thank you kindly
KC

0n30nutz

KC,

If you visit the EZ Command section of this site, you can download the 1AMP standard decoder manual for reference. The manual states all CV's are programable by the user. Although some info is given, it is nowhere near enough. Now it gets a little tricky as no real detail is given. I have found the literature at TCS, tcsdcc.com, to be extremely helpful in figuring out which CV's need to be changed and how to come up with the right numbers.
  You're gonna have to replace that bulb though....

Howard
If it ain't steam, it ain't...