News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

0n30 Heisler

Started by TIM A, August 29, 2008, 04:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TIM A

Mr Bach Man
As there is a 1/20 scale Heisler in the Bachmann catalog is there any chance of a Heisler in 0n30?

Hamish K

An ON30 Heisler is long overdue -  it has been one of the most consistently asked for items for many years but for some reason that I do not know  Bachmann has never made one.

Hamish

Linzthom

If Bachman was to make a Heisler, and I mean : IF; what style would people be interesed in:

a: the ' I ' frame lighter weight Heisler

or

b: the  'diamond' framed heaver weight Heisler.

Myself, I would love the 'I' frame. We had 7 of them imported to New Zealand in the early part of last century.

Lindsay Thompson
New Zealand
I'm going to live forever; or die trying

Tomcat

Hi all,

we have been banging on that dead horse for years donĀ“t we: Its time for a Heisler, definitely... Why not the G-Scale model, or something pretty cool: One of the Westside Engines with a option for Standard Gauge...???

Tom

mhampton

I wouldn't give up hope yet.  How long did people have to wait for the 4-6-0 to be announced?

Mike

Linzthom

That is maybe. But the lack of a Heisler is totally keeping me out of spending any more  ON30. Sure we had Climax's here ( 7 actually) but the Climax doesn't do much for me.

So Mr B. What's the story?

finderskeepers

TIM A

OK people
Five of us 0n30 guys would like to see a"Heisler",but what type/class would we like light/heavy?Remember guys Mr Bach Man has to sell the model to the rest of the world,so size will matter!!!
Tim 

Linzthom

Small. 30 ish tons and 'I' frame. I do like the photo of the one above even if it is a diamond frame.

Although I do wonder how many more years we will have to keep bleating about wanting one.

Royce Wilson

How about the little 13ton Heisler!

Royce Wilson

jim margerum

Hello All; The NARROW GAUGE NATIONALS are only a few days away and we can only hope that B'mann kept something back to announce at this BIG show. This would be the perfect time and place to give us a Heisler and some new cars. We can only hope  and anticipate! Jim

max (uk)

Quote from: finderskeepers on September 04, 2008, 08:39:02 AM
I vote for this one

Wow. Thats nice! I would eather like that or West side no.2 for a Heisler.

As for size I would like one about the same size as the climax. The shay size is a bit small for me.

Out of anything I would like mine inside famed. Although if Bachmann does the same sort of thing as the G scale one. There will be inside and outside ones released. :)

Linzthom

Is there any info on the National Narrow Gauge convention on the web. Either i missed it or deleted info on it? Cheers.
Lindsay T. in New Zealand

Dusten Barefoot

I would like to see #2. But with the usual accomadations of different loads. Wood or Coal, as well as oil, but I am more "play with fire" kind of guy, rather than watching one. ;D
Rock On!
Dusten
I know I pester the hell out of everone over a 4-6-0
E.T.&.W.N.C, TWEETSIE, LINVILLE.
www.tweetsierailroad.com
http://www.johnsonsdepot.com/crumley/tour1.htm
#12 and 10-Wheelers
Black River & Southern
Rock On & Live Strong
Dusten

jim margerum

Yes Lindsay T.; There is a web sight for the National Narrow Gauge Convention; www.28thnngc.com/