News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Possible glitch today?

Started by Santa Fe buff, September 01, 2008, 09:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa Fe buff

Well today I was browsing around, and the site went away with the "Internet Explorer Cannot Display Page" thing, now everything worked with all my Internet, heck, I was looking at some cool UPs after I just opened a new tab. But for some time, I couldn't and it wouldn't let me get to the site, it wouldn't load it from Google's link. Also, every time I used the connection to the board through my 'Favorites' menu, it said the same thing:
"Internet Explorer Cannot Display Page"

So I have one question, anyone else with this problem today? I was able to get to every other site just dandy, not Bachmann, but everything seems okay now. Was Bachmann making repairs or something? Well whatever it was, I'm glad it didn't happen during a post I might of been making!  ???
- Joshua Bauer

Conrail Quality

That happened to me too. Every website has problems like this every once in a while; it's no big deal.

Timothy
Timothy

Still waiting for an E33 in N-scale

Santa Fe buff

I guess your right, but I was just curious, because Bachmann's new site- they've been working on it a bit- to problems (I'm sure your familiar with that part Conrail... :(), and etc...
So I was just curious, you probably right. :-\
- Joshua Bauer

Jhanecker2

Same thing happened to me earlier today . Got through once ,then the site went down and the machine couldn't find it again . After checking other sites, I went and played Spider Solitare ,still haven't beat the thing all day. After sufficient defeats , I went and cooked dinner. At last success!!!

Loco Bill Canelos

Loco Bill,  Roundhouse Foreman
Colorado & Kansas Railway-Missouri Western Railway
Official Historian; Bachmann Large Scale
Colorado RR Museum-Brakeman-Engineer-Motorman-Trainman
There are no dumb or stupid questions, just questions!

Santa Fe buff

Huh, it came back for me after dinner too?!
:o I think we have our time of being back online- dinner time.
- Joshua Bauer