News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Whoa, a new kind of weird...

Started by Santa Fe buff, August 29, 2008, 01:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa Fe buff

I serverely hesitated to post this:

FDT now is selling BLMA figures, duh, but these are different.
See now they are characters mooning... I don't want to get in trouble so I won't post a link and/or photo. But this:

Once a year in Southern California, thousands of folks participate in a full day or mooning every Amtrak Pacific Surfliner, Metrolink, and BNSF freight that moves along the line. Oddly enough, this event attracts news media from all over the country on an annual basis. DISCLAIMER: These are intended for nothing more than a good laugh. FDT & BLMA Models do not endorse public nudity, flashing, or any other act of exposing ones private parts.

~FDT.com

Neither do I, another reason is that I WON'T be an engineer in CA!

Some things in life are unavoidable. Sometimes we see things we don't necessarily need to. Train crew's see interesting characters on a daily basis - why shouldn't your model railroad?

~FDT.com

On the flip side, I saw some awesome neons under the pic. <I liked the Heinz one the best!>
- Joshua Bauer

StanierJack

Quote from: Santa Fe buff on August 29, 2008, 01:03:43 PM
I serverely hesitated to post this:

FDT now is selling BLMA figures, duh, but these are different.
See now they are characters mooning... I don't want to get in trouble so I won't post a link and/or photo. But this:

Once a year in Southern California, thousands of folks participate in a full day or mooning every Amtrak Pacific Surfliner, Metrolink, and BNSF freight that moves along the line. Oddly enough, this event attracts news media from all over the country on an annual basis. DISCLAIMER: These are intended for nothing more than a good laugh. FDT & BLMA Models do not endorse public nudity, flashing, or any other act of exposing ones private parts.

~FDT.com

Neither do I, another reason is that I WON'T be an engineer in CA!

Some things in life are unavoidable. Sometimes we see things we don't necessarily need to. Train crew's see interesting characters on a daily basis - why shouldn't your model railroad?

~FDT.com

On the flip side, I saw some awesome neons under the pic. <I liked the Heinz one the best!>

German maker Faller make some bad taste figures I think. One includes an open portaloo.

Why anyone would want these on their layout is beyond me.  ???

Running Bear

Different strokes for different folks.
Running Bear

Guilford Guy

Someone should convince the BSNF engineers to carry paintball guns that day...
Alex

Santa Fe buff

Quote from: Guilford Guy on August 29, 2008, 06:27:18 PM
Someone should convince the BSNF engineers to carry paintball guns that day...
Perhaps I should become an engineer there then!  :) I'm kidding.
- Joshua Bauer

Jim Banner

We got mooned some years ago while travelling on VIA Rail out in British Columbia.  It was early in the year and the guys had to lift their parkas so as to show us that they had dropped their drawers.  I am sure I was laughing as hard as they were - some may have been offended but most of us thought it was a good joke.  I did, however, hope that they didn't get frost bite where you really don't want to get frost bite. 
Growing older is mandatory but growing up is optional.

Johnson Bar Jeff

Quote from: StanierJack on August 29, 2008, 01:16:31 PM
German maker Faller make some bad taste figures I think. One includes an open portaloo.

Why anyone would want these on their layout is beyond me.  ???

That actually strikes me as kind of funny. I remember the old Revell farmhouse kit from years ago that included a "two-holer" with the door open, though not with someone using it.

Santa Fe buff

Jim,
It seems to be spreading... I think it's rude in some manner. (Going with the rule of respect others/yourself.) But is a good joke, and I'm sure engineers do get a laugh out of it. (Maybe...) But I'm glad I never see any of that, but I don't ride regular trains, only in muesums. I hope may be able to ride Amtrak (local provider) with my father down to another town to see friends.

- Joshua Bauer

RAM

Once a year in Southern California, thousands of folks participate in a full day or mooning every Amtrak Pacific Surfliner, Metrolink, and BNSF freight that moves along the line, but not this year.  The police put a stop to it.