News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

plasticville kit wanted

Started by bwreno, February 02, 2007, 11:18:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bwreno

Mr. Bach man,
I am looking to buy a certain out-of-production Plasticville kit.  May I advertise for it in the Plasticville forum?  I do realize this could open a can of worms.  So, if you would prefer that no searching for Bachmann or other brands of items use these forums then please say so.

Thanx,   bob

bevernie

It would certainly be good advertisement for Bachmann to allow any discussion, including, but not limited to, other manufacturers' items in this forum (especially if Bachmann does not make it!!). It's kind of like that Christmas show that I can't remember the name of!! You know, with KRIS KRINGLE, and his cane that was found in that "dream house"??
www.3abn.com   www.amazingfacts.com    www.bibleinfo.com

scottychaos

Quote from: bevernie on February 02, 2007, 11:57:19 AM
It would certainly be good advertisement for Bachmann to allow any discussion, including, but not limited to, other manufacturers' items in this forum (especially if Bachmann does not make it!!). It's kind of like that Christmas show that I can't remember the name of!! You know, with KRIS KRINGLE, and his cane that was found in that "dream house"??

"Miracle on 34th Street"
Kris Kringle is the Santa for Macys.
a mother is looking for a toy that Macys is sold-out of, so he tells her Gimbles has it!

at first Mr. Macy and his staff are outraged that their Santa suggested that a customer go to their arch-rival! (to give the customer what she wanted, rather than suggest something she doesnt want, but that Macys *does* have in stock..)  but then they turn it around and realize it could be a great P.R. ploy.."we will known as the friendly Macys, the helpfull Macys"..

:)

Scot

the Bach-man

Dear All,
It's possible that a "Wanted" post would be OK, but then we'd probably devolve into "For Sale", which can be a slippery slope...
I'll check with Philly next week.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

GlennW

Perhaps Mr B could set up some links to the best LHS that actually carry Bachmann product. That may be one way to avoid looking for TASWCMH.

I'm sure Philly would be reluctant to have links to outside auctions.

Paul M.

Have you checked ebay for whatever it is? LOL, ;D

-Paul
[
www.youtube.com/texaspacific

conradin

I support the idea of having a "Wanted" forum,  but not a for sale one.  And I think that all "wanted" forum posts can only be replied privately.