News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

power supplies

Started by pdlethbridge, September 10, 2008, 03:12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grumpy

Bob
The directions state that you need three people to turn the ladder. Please read the instructions .
Don  ;)

pdlethbridge

If there are three on the ladder, how many turn the room? Bob is a big boy and should be able to turn the ladder all by himself, even with 2 eyes tied behind his back. He doesn't like to look where he's going, But, he likes to see where he's been.

dynamisbrowser1

Bob---->->->->  ;D ;D ;D ;D Your'e hilarious you'l always have an ear willing to listen here! ;D ;D ;D I'll ask lots ofd questions though. A ver wise man once said "Without questions we'd all be stupid." LOL

Yampa Bob

The same wise man said: "Smart questions get smart answers."  Actually, I just made that up 5 minutes ago.

My problem is, I know the answers, but can't find the questions.
I know what I wrote, I don't need a quote
Rule Number One: It's Our Railroad.  Rule Number Two: Refer to Rule Number One.

Jim Banner

It takes only one egotist to screw in a light bulb.  He stands on a ladder, holds the bulb in his hand, and the world turns around him.
Growing older is mandatory but growing up is optional.

Yampa Bob

I tried that, but the bulb has right hand threads, and the world spins the wrong way. Then I got dizzy and fell off the ladder.  Anyway, at my age I'm not very good at scr.....never mind.   8) 8)

Hey, I'm about to beat Buff's record, 8 replies on one page.  I know, Shut Up Bob! 

Gonna go grab a sandwich, no respect for us old folks.
I know what I wrote, I don't need a quote
Rule Number One: It's Our Railroad.  Rule Number Two: Refer to Rule Number One.