News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

repair parts

Started by nomad, September 25, 2008, 09:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nomad

can anyone tell me where i can get repair parts for my overland -4-8-4? i got the part # but cant even search it on the bauchmann site. i need the gear set

Jhanecker2

your best bet would be to call the service department .

Yampa Bob

I agree, the number is 215-533-1600.  Don't send email, the mail box is overflowing.
I know what I wrote, I don't need a quote
Rule Number One: It's Our Railroad.  Rule Number Two: Refer to Rule Number One.

Yampa Bob

If the loco is still in warranty, and they have the parts, it won't cost you anything except the phone call.

Santa Fe buff

Oh I had some trouble posting. I posted, it went through, and I was okay, it returned me. I posted:
"Postage to Bachmann is on your dime. ;) The product number should be all you need. :)"

But after I reviewed it, I saw my post was missing, and I brower back 30 times or so, and I found it said:
Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

It let it go through, but didn't tell me until I browser back?!
- Joshua Bauer

Yampa Bob

I got the same message, but then your post showed up before mine. Now yours is after mine, so mine doesn't make sense. So everyone needs to read your post first, then go back and read mine. Does that make sense?  >:( >:(

Jhanecker2

Reality does not always make sense , adding computers garauntees making it hairier .  John II

Yampa Bob

I have 5 computers.  My last request is for my wife (who refuses to use one) to line them up for target practice.  She is a great shot with 30-30 rifle or 357 Magnum.  That will "make her day."

Back on topic, I keep spare locos around to scavenge parts, just like the real railroads.  :D  Any leftovers will also be put on line with the computers.