News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Climax Drive Train

Started by Dave, October 05, 2008, 04:17:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Okarito

Hi Dave,

I am in the same situation with the service dept = no answers, why do they have a service dept? absolutely no service - I have around the same value in Bachmann equipment, time to sell up and go to Aristo or something else I feel.
cheers
Okarito

Karl Reichenbach

I have had no problems with the Bachman service department.  I take my engines to them and some times they are fixed while I wait.  About 3 months ago I took one of my Climaxs in and Irv put 2 new motor trucks on it while I waited.  Took it home with me good as new.  I have never had a repair take more than three days.

Granted it is only about a 45 miniute drive for me to take them in to them.  In all of my experiences the service department has been great.

I am sure that Irv is not an e-mail person, but he is a people person.  Great to deal with.

Karl

Dave

Many thanks to all who have read  and replied to this thread.
    I have had absolutley no response from the service Dept at Bachmann even though the " Bachman" has said he would pass on my request for help.
         It would appear that one must be a US citizen to get any help from the Bachmann Service Dept.If I am wrong ,I apologise to all concerned.
      I leave you with this thought, What percentage of sales are outside of the USA. Look after everyone Bachmann or you may find that when things are getting tough people like me may look further afield for our purchases.

Dave Cole
                   Waikino
                     New Zealand