What was your first Thomas model?

Started by ZeldaTheSwordsman, October 06, 2008, 03:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeldaTheSwordsman

I've been wondering which Thomas model each of you guys started with.
I started with the Deluxe Thomas with Annie and Clarabel set, but I don't know how the rest of you got into Thomas modeling.

Chessie Sys. 3022

Hmm... My first Thomas model was Henry. He's been through some rough times and such, so I need a new one. ='(

~Justin

ZeldaTheSwordsman

You can't fix him, or get him repaired? What's his problem?

razgriz233

my first thomas ans so far my only is the thomas train set and james

Chessie Sys. 3022

Quote from: ZeldaTheSwordsman on October 06, 2008, 03:48:49 PM
You can't fix him, or get him repaired? What's his problem?

Well, he's just all dented up, he's got holes in him, he's a real mess. If I get a new one, I'll probably cut the other one apart and maybe even make a RWS Henry.

~Justin

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Chessie Sys. 3022

Yes, Henry does still run, it's just his body that's been ruined.

~Justin

Anthony P2

mine was James and a Hornby Thomas and Friends coach.

Megatron359

My First Thomas models Are Bachmann Thomas and His Coachs, Gordon and 2 Of Gordon's  Express Coachs (Composite and Brake Coachs), Tank, Milk and Sodor Fuel Wagons, A Brake Van, Well Wagon and A Troublesome Truck #1
Megatron359 Of youtube and Maybe a starter of the maybe series Called (True Stories on Sodor)

StanierJack

Mine was the push-along Hornby thomas, with a battery powered Annie and Bertie.

ThomasFan247

My first engine was Thomas, but now he's moving up to Stanley. I got a new Thomas since my old one was beat up (as was ChessieSystem3022's Henry). I'll post pics of him soon!

-Chris  8)

goldwing

YOLA!!!!!! ;D

My first engines was a hornby Thomas and a bachmann Percy. Pluse I had an bachmann compposite express coach and a bachmann Annie and Clarabell. Now I have a bachmann James and Gordon. I wish to sell James later so I can get a hornby James and Edward. Pluse when my railway is compleate I will get more engines on the way.

Well till the next post.....................................later!! BOYA ;D!!!!!!
Ok, so I return after 3 years, and guess what, I have no railways. FAIL

alex wittman

my first model was the simple Thomas set, with Annie and Clarabel and a circle track set, then soon after the James set, then Percy himself, then some Thomas freight cars #1 and #2 troublesome trucks. then Henry and Gordon and then S.C.ruffy.

DealAjani

Same here. First was the simple Thomas set, then the Gordon set, and when I was in London this past summer, I picked up Stepney, a good amount of HORNBY frieght cars and a 57xx Pannier tank engine from Bachmann's branchline models. Stepney and the 57xx are extremely good shunters and very durable.

Jock The New Engine

Well mine was James, well my first James anyway, so far i've had 3 Bachmann James models since the first 2 stopped working.  The first one was dismantled, the second one Corrie fixed and turned into the RWS James and the 3rd one I still have at the moment.
Jock is my favorite engine now, and in my Thomas world, he works on the Skarloey Railway with Frank, Skarloey, Rheneas, etc. since he & Frank are the only Small Railway engines ever made in Ertl diecast.