Possible Site Construction Error?

Started by Santa Fe buff, October 20, 2008, 07:22:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa Fe buff

Okay, I was clicking on my favorites tab, then the Bachmann Ask the Bachmann link, and an error message came upon my screen. :o Thinking it was the link provided by the Favorites tab, I went to google search and typed in 'Bachmann Train Online - Ask the Bachmann', came to the same site, same message. :-\ I decided to let it go and find something else until it blew over. I then called it a night, retired, and woke up. I stub my toe the other day, and I think I might of dis-located it by the bruise on the knuckle. <Nothing seriously serious.> So having a soccer unit at school, mother kept me home for the day. I tried it and the funny thing is- I worked! :o Message SIMILAR to the one posted:

There has been an error, please contact administrator if problem consists.

Anyone else get the message?
- Joshua Bauer

Hamish K

Yes, I got the same message a couple of times.  I went in through the Bachmann site. As the other places I visited worked fine I assumed the problem was with the Bachmann site. That I can now access the board without that message tends to confirm that.

Hamish

az2rail

I got the message this morning. First time I have ever had a problem. But , I went to work and forgot about until now.

Bruce
If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either.

richG

Happend to me also. Went somewhere else and came back to the Bachmann site a few minutes later and all was well. No big deal. Stuff happens.

Rich

Santa Fe buff

- Joshua Bauer