News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Need more tracks?

Started by clueless, October 24, 2008, 08:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clueless

Hey everyone,
I have alot of HO N/S Bachman tracks I have no use for so I'd like to get rid of or even a trade for atlas flex (code 100). Lots of pieces over 100 -9" straghts, 50 -18" R, 8 -15" R, 12 -22"R, 4 -2.25", 4 -3", 4 -4.5", and some switches. Its 90% never used still in packaging and the ones that are used are used ever so slightly. If anyone is interested I prefer a trade for atlas flex, but mainly it would be a terrible waste for all this new track to not get used! Its all with the grey road bed.

Thanks!
Peace

Daylight4449

I would love to expand, but i have no atlas flex, I will look in a hobby shop if I get the chance.

Daylight4449

What is you emial? I really want that track for my layout!

Daylight4449

How much track do you need, assuming they have it. my shop is mainly bachmann trackwse.

clueless

As much as I can get for an even trade!

Daylight4449

In need switches and bumpers plus a few straight and 15 and 22 inch radius curves so basically, everything :o I am going in 2 hours so if there is anything specific, tell me now!

clueless

Where do you live?
Anything spicific meening?

Daylight4449

I live in NJ and it means anything you want me to look for?

clueless

I am only interested in atlas flex N/S code 100 and maybe  #8 TURNOUT Mk IV NS RAIL

clueless

Shipping should be fun! I live in Toronto Canada!

clueless

Did you get the pictures I sent via email?

Daylight4449

I have a new email, should update that. My new one ,and have fun figuring this out, is Mikadosy142@yahoo.com

clueless

I resent it with your new one

Daylight4449